ROCKEY6SMART is a smartcard-based dongle which offers highly protected full-featured software defense solution for software application designers over a number of running platforms. It is a high-speed driverless Human Interface Gadget (HID), offering approximately 64K on board memory storage space and high-strength file encryption algorithms such as RSA and DES. Through the versatile remote-update and function management attributes of ROCKEY6 SMART, software application developers can quickly utilize numerous sales patterns like lease, trial and sale on application functions in an outright pirate-free means.Buy Dongle now!
ROCKEY6makes it virtually impossible for hackers to track, debug or read the intercommunication between the protected application and special programs insideROCKEY6. In hardware, it is also not possible to duplicate nor access without proper authorities.
Highest Performance in the Industry
32-bit CPU, smart card and reader on the single chip, together with proprietary fast transfer architecture; ROCKEY6Smart simply just outperform all other competing products even with the most complex computation.
User Friendliness for End User
ROCKEY6Smart driverless technology will ease end user installation and eliminate potential technical support issue arise from device driver problem. It also provide familiar development platform for developer to program the smart card with C51 Keil compiler.
Value for Money
World class security product at generally affordable pricing,ROCKEY6Smart give everyone no reason to reject.
ROCKEY6Smart comes with many ready-to-use features that will provide developers complete solution with high security level.
- Customer unique ID codes and globally unique hardware ID
- Changeable Super Password and up to 16 File Security Level.
- Onboard Algorithms include RSA, DES, and 3DES.
- Secure Remote Software Updates based on “One-time-only” password technology.
- Soft Timer and Internal Counter.
- Multiple Module Management Schemes.
- Batch Production Tool.
- Secure file transfer.
- High-Speed HID Device
- 32bits High Performance Smart Card Chip
- Built-in C51 Virtual Machine
- Global Unique Hardware ID and Site-Specific Management Code
- 64KB User Memory Space
- Card Operating System with Proprietary IP
- Built-in RSA, DES Algorithms
- Built-in Double-Precision Floating Point Mathematical Operations
- Built-in Counter and Runtime Timer
- Provide Integrated Management Environment
- Support Easy & Secure Remote Update Solution
|Hardware Chipset||32-bit High-Performance Smart Card|
|Hardware Re-programmable Ability||Provides Development Interface based on C51 Language|
|Data Storage||Executable and Encryption Key Files Cannot be Exported Out of the Dongle, Against Leakage of Core Functions|
|Data Safety||Smartcard Chip Hardware Guarantees Safety of Data onboard|
|Asymmetric Algorithm||Hardware Supports 512/1024-bits RSA Asymmetric Algorithm|
|Symmetric Algorithm||Hardware Supports DES/3DES Symmetric Algorithm|
|Complex Mathematical Operations||Hardware Supports Double Precision Dloating Point Mathematical Operations|
|Remote Update||Secure Remote Update based on RSA Asymmetric Encryption Mechanism|
|Product Hardware Specification:|
|Interface Type||Standard USB 1.1, USB2.0 Compliant|
|Processor||32bits High-Performance Smart Card Chip|
|User Memory Space||64KB|
|On-Board Security Algorithms||RSA, DES, 3DES, Floating Point Operations|
|Maximum Number of Concurrent Devices||16|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||20%-80% No Condensation|
|Power Supply||USB Port|
|Working Voltage||3.3V I/O 2.5V core|
|Data Retention Period||At Least 10 Years|
|Dimension||64 x 21 x 15mm (B3 Casing)|
|Weight||12.3g (B3 Casing)|
|Latest Software Developer Kit (SDK)|
|ROCKEY6Smart Complete SDK- Full Package||Request|
|User Manuals and Guides:|
|ROCKEY6 Tutorials||1,163KB||18 Nov 2005|
|ROCKEY6 User Manual||2,577KB||30 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 Remote Update Tool’s Manual for End User||159KB||30 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 Drivers for Windows||79KB||30 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 VISTA||72KB||7 May 2009|
|Utilities and Software:|
|ROCKEY6 Tools||2,394KB||28 Aug 2007|
|API Libraries & Sample Source Codes:|
|ROCKEY6 API32 Libraries||608KB||24 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 Samples For API32||1,011KB||31 Mac 2008|
|ROCKEY6 API Libraries for x64||81KB||24 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 Samples For x64||680KB||24 Aug 2007|
|ROCKEY6 Complete API Sample Source Code(incl API 32,x64, C51,COM, Solution, Tutorial)||2,153KB||24 Aug 2007|
|FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions:|
This FAQ or frequently asked questions section will help you resolve some questions you or your customers may run into when using ROCKEY6 Smart Software Protection product. We have listed the questions and the answers here for your reference.
1. What is the developer’s kit or evaluation kit?
The Developer’s Kit or DK is a preset package we send to developers for the purpose of evaluation. It includes one Developer’s Guide, SDK CD-ROM, and one ROCKEY6 Smart dongle. You will find many useful API samples, tutorials and graphical explanation inside the Developer’s Kit. It is a comprehensive kit for you to evaluate and integrate ROCKEY6 Smart.
2. How does ROCKEY6 Smart dongle compared to other traditional dongles?
ROCKEY6 is built using the combination of smart card technology and software protection technology. It enable developers to transplant core part of application code or critical algorithms into ROCKEY6‘s secure environment and act like a “black box” when it is executed. Furthermore, ROCKEY6‘s COS is developed and owned by ROCKEY, this ensure highest security integrity on ROCKEY6. Other advanced features include “class coding”, “privilege codes” and “remote update management” will add strong flexibility on integrating ROCKEY6 into your applications. ROCKEY6 provide you the strongest smart software protection that is far ahead those of traditional dongles, it is virtually uncrackable.
3. How is ROCKEY6 Smart password system?
ROCKEY6 Smart come with unchangeable globally unique customer ID and a changeable super password. By using this super password, developers can set up to 16 security privileges for ROCKEY6‘s 16 file security levels. For the remote update, ROCKEY6 support “one-time-only” password technology.
4. How difficult is it to implement ROCKEY6 into my applications?
ROCKEY6 might require longer learning time compared to other models but if one already have the experience on smart cards technology or at least on C Language, it can be easier. In ROCKEY6‘s SDK, there are comprehensive Developer’s Guide, useful samples, and concept Tutorials provided to ease your learning on ROCKEY6.
1. Separate the core program from the main program. Convert the core program to an external program by compiling it to C51 Project.
2. Compile and debug the external program with the ROCKEY6 Integrated Development Environment (IDE) until the program runs properly. You can also debug in combination with the main program’s development environment.
3. Write the compiled executable file into ROCKEY6 Smart dongle.
4. Write the API communication between the main program and ROCKEY6 Smart.
This section provide some troubleshooting suggestions related to any technical support issues arises from end user implementation on ROCKEY6 Smart.
1. What should I do if ROCKEY6 does not respond?
- If you find the LED is not turned on, please:
- Check whether the USB port functions correctly, try with other USB devices on the same port, if the USB port have problems, please change to another USB port or use another PC.
- Check whether the driver is properly installed, to confirm please unplug ROCKEY6 -> reboot -> re-plug ROCKEY6.
- If the problem still persists, please contact our technical support engineers.
2. Why ROCKEY6 Smart dongle is unable to work under Windows Vista?
As ROCKEY6 need to be activated with Admin Right by nature, it can either be resolved by logging in with Administrator Rights, run the programs requiring ROCKEY6 as Administrator, or try the patch that support Windows Vista to detect ROCKEY6 without Admin Right (note that to install the patch you would have to be an Administrator). Please check ROCKEY6download tab above for other related downloads.